Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun Filled Easter Weekend


We decided to make Dad's last official weekend in Houston packed full of fun. Friday we went to the park and I got to ride a Dinosaur-Rarrrrrr! And Slides and wobbly bridge, which was scary at first but then so much fun. Then we went and hung out at my buddy Caleb's and played on his swing set, and played some football.





Then on Saturday we went to the Houston Aquarium. Yeah the fish were really neat, some were even bigger than me. I even touched a star fish, slimmy. I liked the alligator skulls those were cool. For some reason there were tigers there too. I loved watching her prowl around and pounch on some kids that were aggitating her with a lazer pointer. My Mommy yelled at them, but I really wanted the glass to disappear and watch the tiger attack the teens. hehehe. I pointed to every tiger statue and said GRRRRR...





Sunday of course was Easter, and I had jelly beans before church, an easter egg hunt after, more jelly beans, and no nap... thanks jelly beans.







No comments: